We are a quirky café venue with fresh & tasty, restaurant quality food.
Open breakfast, lunch and dinner – 7 days a week (Closed 25th Dec & 1st Jan).
We have a varied menu which has something to offer for many occasions – coffee & cake, busy breakfasts, lazy lunches, date night or family groups! We have veggie, vegan & gluten-free options available – please just ask our friendly staff for suggestions. Free WiFi & newspapers available.
Situated in the heart of Wilderness, we have a lovely sunny deck where you can enjoy your meal while you watch village life go by.
Other things that make Fláva Café great:
* Craft Beer on tap
* Take-away menu, for when you don’t feel like cooking
* Wheelchair access downstairs & toilet facilities
* Outside tables where you can bring your (well behaved) four legged friend with you
* Fresh Linefish in addition to our ever-popular Hake dishes and awesome tuna salad 🙂
* The best ever homemade peri-peri sauce!!
* We try and minimize harmful waste by recycling all our glass, plastic & cans. Our used chip oil is removed and made into bio diesel. Take-away containers are all biodegradable. Only paper straws & bamboo drinks stirrers are served with drinks
|About Flava Cafe | Simple, with taste…|
WE LOVE FOOD…
All our dishes are prepared by our chefs and dedicated team of kitchen assistants in an open kitchen. We source the freshest, local ingredients wherever possible to ensure that your meal is of the highest possible quality at a reasonable price.
While the slow roasted pork belly, gourmet burgers and fish & chips are some of the most popular items on the menu, we have plenty to offer vegetarians and vegans as well.
Opened back in 2011, Fláva Café incorporates part of the old Wilderness strong room. Back in the day this was used by travellers on horseback going between Knysna & George, who needed a safe place for their valuables.
We hope to see you soon at Fláva Café!
FLAVA CAFE | WILDERNESS
Simple.. With Taste
T: +27 44 877 0345