In conjunction with Plett Surf Lifesaving Club, Build It Plett will be hosting a fun contest between NSRI vs Lifeguards vs Plett Surf and everyone is invited to come and spectate and cheer the teams on!
Date: Sunday, 2 February 2020
Venue: Central Beach, in front of Plett Surf Lifesaving Club
Time: Registration: 10.30am, Race starts: 11am sharp
NSRI vs Lifeguards vs Plett Surf
Team (6 person) relay race (run / swim / mali / run / swim / mali)
- R1000 donation to the winning organisation (payment via EFT),
- R200 cash to each of the winning 6 person team,
- BRAGGING RIGHTS (“King of the Beach” title)
- Team can comprise male, female, adult, teenager, or a combination
- Only current active members of Plett Surf or NSRI may participate
- Each organisation to provide own mali board + one safety officer
- Maximum of 3 teams per organisation (total 9 teams max)
- Each competitor to wear team gear
- The referee’s decision is final and not open to objection
- NO CHEATING !!!
- HAVE FUN !!!!
Mark Coetzer on 072 320 3203.